Friday, November 16, 2007

A Very Long Day

All of the heavy stuff got moved today. Roger and I did all the heavy lifting and we were able to get everything into the back room at my office. We'll be moving boxes and all of the smaller stuff tomorrow. A lot of the stuff will be going in the basement at the office, although some will go in the back room.

I'm absolutely exhausted at the moment. I have to say that Roger was a huge help today. We started moving stuff at 8:30 am and didn't get done until after 8:00 pm. We only stopped long enough to get lunch. It was a long day.

I don't know what is going on with the new flooring in the RV. We didn't hear from the carpet store today. When Kim finally called, they were already closed. I sure hope they got the flooring done.

I wasn't able to find anyone in town that carries the extensions for the rear tires. I'm going to have to call the RV store over in West Salem tomorrow to see if they have one in stock. Then I'll have to make arrangements to have the extension installed.

Today was the kids last day of school. Louis had a great day with everyone giving him a big hug at the end of the day. Shelby had band practice beginning at noon and she was supposed to have a concert tonight and tomorrow night. Unfortunately, she got sick during practice today and it's not looking good for her to participate tomorrow. It's too bad because Shelby was chosen as one of the best 7th grade trombone players in the area and being chosen to be in Honor Band is a pretty special thing. Unfortunately, it doesn't look llke things are going to work out for her this year.

Tomorrow's another big day, so I'd better get to bed. Good night. . .

No comments: