Wednesday, November 7, 2007

The Painting is Done

The painting of the Big Rolling Turd is complete. I finished the second coat of Kilz today, so my part of rehabbing the Turd is done (for now). We’re having the upholstery all cleaned tomorrow (including the treatments around the windows and the ceiling), then Kim is going to get busy cleaning the rest of the RV.

At 3:00 this afternoon it was only 39 degrees. To make matters worse, the wind was blowing out of the north making it feel even colder. I’m anxious to hit the road and start heading south. As much as I like living in Wisconsin 7-8 months out of the year, I really dislike the winter months.

If I get a chance tomorrow, I’ll post our itinerary for November and December. People have been asking about where we’re going to be when, so I hope this will help.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Kim and Lou - I've been checking on this blog every day or so, and it's making me nervous that you are leaving so soon and you've so much to do!! Good luck. By the way, I am eagerly awaiting your blogs Kim!!