Tuesday, November 20, 2007

An Unintended Day Off

What a waste of a day. I woke up this morning and felt horrible. I stayed up for about an hour and then went back to bed. I stayed there until 4:30 this afternoon. As you might have guessed, I didn’t get anything accomplished. Kim packed a few more boxes, but we didn’t get anything moved.

We talked to the carpet store late this afternoon and found out that they were just finishing up the carpet in the RV. So Kim and I headed up to Coon Valley and picked up the Big Rolling Turd. Although it was dark when we picked up the RV, I have to say that the flooring looks great. I’ll know more tomorrow, but we’re happy about it right now.

Shelby is feeling better, but her throat is still raw. The doctor says she doesn’t have strep throat. She has a virus and it just has to run its course. She’s getting her energy back, so good health should just be a day or two away.

Tomorrow we are going to visit my brother and then we’re going down to Kim’s parents for Thanksgiving. After the holiday, we’re coming home to finish moving things and get the RV cleaned and packed. I guess a couple of days of rest will do us good, but I’m anxious to get things done. It's time to hit the road.

No comments: